About LD Connect
LD Connect was set up to help people with a learning disability who are living in Preston.
What can it help you do?
- Find out about what social activities are happening in your area.
- Help you to make new friends and keep in touch with other people.
- Helps you spend time with people, having fun in what you like you like to do.
- Puts you in control of your own social life.
- Find your own home or people to house share with.
- Save you money by sharing support and transport costs.
LD Connect is run by S.A.I.L (Self Advocacy in Lancashire) and supported by local charities Integrate, Caritas Care and SPIRE. All these organisations as well as the Carers Centre will support each other and share the responsibility of keeping you up to date on local events, social activities and groups that you may want to join. They will also make sure that the only people who can use this website have a learning disability and make sure people stay safe and well when on this site.